We are a factory that was born in 1956 as a small dedicated industry exclusively to the manufacture of footwear adhesives.
In 1976, we built an alpha cellulose processing plant in Entre Rios province, which is used to manufacture templates, tablets, filters and cardboards dividers.
Nowdays, and due to the research of our laboratories, we have 4 lines of adhesives; polyurethane, solvent based, water based vinyl and special water based ones.
According to research of market needs, in recent years we have been developing two innovative projects, production of expanded polyurethane and cardboard maples.
Based on our research, we are recognized as a leading, reliable and competitive company that provides solutions to small, medium and large companies